Dragaera

Old Age?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Jun 30 12:33:34 PDT 2006

"Scott Schultz" <scott at cjhunter.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
06/29/06 02:49 PM

"'Brust list'" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
RE: Old Age?

>Yes. Hence the speculation about whether his soul "belongs" in the Halls
or
>not.
>
>That certainly seems to be the case. Even Aliera says that she knows
about
>her past lives because Sethra helped her to relive them.

So, I wonder if when Vlad dies, assuming his soul is not destroyed, does
he reincarnate as a Dragaeran, or an Easterner again?

If it's as a Dragaeran, when the /next/ individual with Dolivar's soul
dies, he can *then* get into the Paths again?

Or is it "Once an Easterner, always an Easterner"?

(I don't think we can really answer this given available data, but it's
certainly a head-scratcher.)

Majikjon