Dragaera

Brust stuff

carpovita at earthlink.net carpovita at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 19:00:00 PDT 2006

Please forward to the Dragaera list if you don't mind.

I have listed on E-bay a Sigma DM-4 6 String acoustic guitar played and signed by Steven Brust. The guitar itself is in excellent condition. It is signed "Somewhat drunk", and Steve's scrawl that he uses for a signature. He played it at three Opus Festivals including this last one. It has also been played by Voltaire and several other local guests at Opus.

Although a big Brust fan and I do really like having this unusual item, I am between jobs and need to pay the bills. Hence my willingness to part with it. If interested, check out the ebay listing and the attached pics. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260004289220

Thanks.

--Sage

--Stephanie Sage Bray
Fantasy Arts Enterprises