Dragaera

Dzur speculation <SPOILERS AHOY>

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:02:09 PDT 2006

On 7/12/06, Jeff <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> From: "Louis Eastman" <almagaiz at gmail.com>

> >From this we can assume you have never read "Lone Wolf and Cub"
> > Godslayer. Given a Dragaeran's view of a Great Weapon, I do think
> assassins
> > won't take
> > a contract on Vlad anymore. This may or may not be a blessing.
> >

> Um, Morrolan might take a differing view on this.

Given the critical circumstances the Jhereg Council was in at the
time, they might have been willing to pay exhorbitant rates. I agree
that Vlad is unlikely to be completely off-limits merely by virtue of
possessing a GW.

> > I doubt Teldra will awaken in this one. Steve usually isn't so kind.
> > _
>
> Truth told!!

Sigh. You've just spoiled my anticipation of August.

-Maximilian

--
Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,