Onlinerpg

RPG

Wed Jul 30 13:22:49 PDT 2003

If (a grotesquely oversized IF here) I were to get a go-ahead on this, I
wouldn't develop it as a modified version of another game, but start from
the ground up and create it. Yes, I realize its more work, but this creates
lot less technicalities and a more rewarding outcome.

Again, I don't expect everyone to hop right on the bandwagon. I was hesitant
to even bring this subject up, because I'm not really sure how touchy it is.
I don't want to offend anyone, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, and I
definately don't want to disturb the development of Dragaera and the
characters within as Steven sees it.

What I'm getting at-I'm not out to make some highly marketable spinoff
loosely based on some concepts Steven has presented. I want to develop the
game so it adds to the story, and can bring fans of the story more 'in
touch' with Dragaera as a world.

Chuck