Onlinerpg

RPG

Wed Jul 30 14:19:50 PDT 2003

3d is hugely expensive .... an initial project with simple graphics and a
stable world would be a way to start .... then if the idea takes off (with
some revenue potential) a fancier, more graphically ambitious version can
grow from it.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Evans [mailto:bioriot at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:57 PM
To: onlinerpg at dragaera.info
Subject: RE: RPG

Actually, I 'grew up' with traditional rpg type games-2d perspective, top
down/birds eye kind of view, and was hoping that this game could have a look
to it more like that than a heap of polygons and textures and unstable
environments. I'm not big on 3D worlds in a lot of cases, and I don't think
it would suit this game as well (although I have been known to be wrong...a
lot), but I'm willing to do whatever the community wants.