Onlinerpg

Current Status

Mon Mar 22 09:57:20 PST 2004

At 01:04 AM 3/18/2004, Mark Englehart wrote:
>Okay,
>That now makes four of us who are interested in continuing this
>topic.  I'd say that's enough to start a dialogue.

I hope you have (if you weren't on the list for it) gone back and read the
list-archives for this list (at:

There was a fair amount of pertinent discussion in september-october of
2003..., and at least a couple of times before, if the archive goes back
far enough.

I can't recall if the other list has been quiet so long that it no longer
has anything useful on it.  It was a Yahoo group, if you want to go looking
for it.

I mention this mainly because I've seen a re-occurring "lets make an RPG",
there is a flurry of activity, then it dies away, then a new group of
people make a list or sign on to this one (or one of the two others) and
the it all starts over again...