Readalong

First up?

Fri Jun 14 14:18:46 PDT 2002

At 17:03 -0400 14.6.2002, Chris Turkel wrote:
 > On Friday, June 14, 2002, at 04:53 PM, Gaertk at aol.com wrote:
 > >
 > > So Chris, are we voting on what to read first, or just
 > > letting you decide?
 >
 > Let's take a vote: Everyone chime with what book you'd like to read
 > first. Readalong Guru will then decide. I have no opinion at this point.

I'll vote for The Phoenix Guards, since as someone (KG?) said, if we time
it right we'll be on schedule for Paths of the Dead when it comes out.
Otherwise, I'd also be happy to go with Jhereg or Taltos.

I haven't been participating in the spoiler discussion because I don't have
a real opinion -- I also think that whatever gets decided now, there'll
still be numerous times when it needs to be modified or rediscussed, plus
I'm sure some people will plain-out forget or ignore it, so I guess I don't
really feel the need for a strict rule yet.  But carry on with the
discussion if you want!  :)

- Nancy.