Readalong

First up?

Fri Jun 14 14:25:36 PDT 2002

On Friday, June 14, 2002, at 05:18 PM, Nancy Thuleen wrote:
<snipped>

> At 17:03 -0400 14.6.2002, Chris Turkel wrote:
>>

> I'll vote for The Phoenix Guards, since as someone (KG?) said, if we
> time
> it right we'll be on schedule for Paths of the Dead when it comes out.
> Otherwise, I'd also be happy to go with Jhereg or Taltos.
>
> I haven't been participating in the spoiler discussion because I don't
> have
> a real opinion -- I also think that whatever gets decided now, there'll
> still be numerous times when it needs to be modified or rediscussed,
> plus
> I'm sure some people will plain-out forget or ignore it, so I guess I
> don't
> really feel the need for a strict rule yet.  But carry on with the
> discussion if you want!  :)
>
> - Nancy.

That's one vote for the Phoenix Guards.

I have proposed spoiler rules already, for everyone to consider. I'll
repeat them in brief:

1) The readalong list is, by definition, a spoiler. Ask me if you don't
know what I mean.
2) Put the book or chapter(s) we are reading the header only. Example:
"Re;Teckla" or "Re:Teckla Chapter Five". No need to be put spoiler
warnings on headers or in the email.
3) Don't put something like "Re:Teckla CAWTI IS SETHRA"

------
Chris Turkel
Guru, Dragaera Readalong List
http://dragaera.info