Readalong

TPG:Preface:p.xv Duke of Y__, Baroness of D__

Mon Jun 17 12:27:52 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net>
To: <readalong at dragaera.info>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 3:34 PM
Subject: TPG:Preface:p.xv Duke of Y__, Baroness of D__

> The Duke of Y___ and the Baroness of D___ are referenced as important
> sources of information that Paarfi has access to.  No clue from
> information so far who they might be; we should keep our eyes open.

It was my understanding that this was simply a manner of citing nobility
that didn't really want to go on record but the citer wanted to lend weight
to his information anyway.  I'm not certain that Brust actually had any
'real' nobility in mind when he had Parrfi cite them.

Anyone else catch that Tazendra is going to be a Lavode? How unlikely does
that sound?

-Scott Ingram