Readalong

An Introduction (was: Permission to quote)

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 14:03:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated Sun, 23 Jun 2002 5:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, Thomas Yan <tyan at twcny.rr.com> writes:

> I expect that I'll often want to snag observations posted
> here for my DbS notes.  Please let me know if I may do so,
> and if so:
>
> + How you'd like your name and e-mail address to appear
>    --or not appear at all-- in my Acknowledgments.
>
> + To save space, if I may use just your initials in the
>    body of my notes.
>
> In particular, I already would appreciate hearing from
>
>    KG:  The guy posting [Notes]

Thanks for reminding me, I meant to introduce myself earlier
when I noticed that Aol isn't giving me name.  My full name
is Konrad Gaertner, but I'll answer to KG.  Heck, I'm happy
with anything that gets my first initial right.

And just for the record, you have my permission for use of
all of the above.

--KG