Dragaera

[dragaera] How far will it go?

Christopher Gunning shapeshifter13 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:54:10 PDT 2002

Mr Brust,

I was wondering how far you plan to take the Taltos series?  I have been
eating up your books since I found a beaten up copy of Jhereg (I really
liked the cover) and have been wondering if you plan on going through the
entire cycle?  Do you envision a specific climax to the series or letting
the books fall where they may?

It seems to me that you have been writing the Taltos books one novel at a
time, allowing the books to dictate their own conclsuions  and, at this
stage of the game, can you see yourself writing a final chapter to the
series?

(er, does that make sense?  I apologise if it doesn't... I'm having trouble
wording my questions correctly)

Oh, and by the way, you were at a small convention in Columbus, Mississippi
way back in 1995, no?

Thanks for your time.

-Chris jd Gunning

SPQR