Dragaera

new to list & Re: Map

Wed Jun 5 08:53:22 PDT 2002

I may just. It's not that that I thought The Phoenix Guards was a bad
book, it was actually quite well written, it just wasn't my "thing".
After I finish The Nanny Diaries, I might try to read 500 Years After.

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 10:47 AM, Lowki Liesmith wrote:

> all I really must say is that you should really read 500 years after.
> It is 10 times better than phoenix guards.
>

>> From: Chris Turkel <zizban at adelphia.net>
>> To: dragaera at dragaera.info
>> Subject: Re: new to list & Re: Map
>> Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:16:22 -0400
>>
>> Can you tell I'm an english major? I can't type!
>> I actually (gasp!) don't like the Khraaven Romances. I read the first
>> book and decided against reading the rest. Of course I don't like Thw
>> Three Musketeers, either. Go figure. But I do like The Count of Monte
>> Christo.
>> On Tuesday, June 4, 2002, at 08:45 PM, Gaertk at aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> dragaera at dragaera.info
--------
Read The World at the Edge of Time, my new book!
http://homepage.mac.com/christurkel