Dragaera

Another Turn of Subject

Beldarrin at aol.com Beldarrin at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 19:16:29 PDT 2002

    Thanks for answering my question, Steve.  Actually, it did make perfect
sense and it was rather satisfying, if only in that I my assumption was at
least marginally right.  :)  (A rarity, indeed!)  It's difficult for me to
think along non-abstract lines, so saying that it just "felt" right is
sufficient fuel to sate my curiosity.  (To this point, I'd say "Athyra" is my
favorite of the Taltos novels.  I literally couldn't stop reading it on my
day off last week and just keep reading and reading and reading.  I can't
quite figure out why, but I really, really liked it a lot, and it was
definitely worth $20, even in paperback, while I prefer anyhow.)  Just proves
a point:  Intuition is a better guide than logic.  (Or is it really
subconcious logical processes that lead us to have instantaneous, gut
feelings, or intuition?  Ack, why does everything have to be so damn grey??)

'Tis all for now,
Steph