Dragaera

"The time has come, the Walrus said

Fri Jun 7 12:47:29 PDT 2002

At 11:50 AM 6/7/2002 -0500, Chris Bisanar wrote:

>Steve, what did I miss, or are you snickering already at how wrong I've got
>it all?  :)

Well, you left out wizardry.

But while I have no actual disagreement with you, you ought to know that,
in my own head, I do not *want* these things precisely defined.  That
doesn't mean if I object if you do, it just means that I won't.  While I
confess to being a closet Aristotelian, I am still aware that, in the real
world, things don't fall into the nice, neat, distinct categories we'd like
them to.  Magic, especially, cannot be precisely defined, or it stops being
magic.