Dragaera

Question about "Replying"

Rachael Lininger rachael at daedala.net
Thu Jun 13 10:30:07 PDT 2002

On Jun 13, Starshadw at aol.com said:
>In a message dated Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:34:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dd-b at dd-b.net writes:
>
>> I hit "Followup" and then edit out the individual
>> addresses, myself.
>
>That's what I've been doing, but quite a few people forget to do this,
>and so I'm getting at least 60-75% of the messages twice. :)  I love
>lots of messages, but I don't like duplicated messages - and I don't
>like to just assume it's a duplcation and delete it without opening
>because sometimes you reply to the same subject more than once, so I
>always have to open every message.
>
>Another thing that's interesting is I find I'm often getting replies
>before I get the original message. :)

This is a religious issue; people have been arguing with David on this
for _years._ But he is very strong in the Force (ie stubborn); and
besides, he owns and runs the server.

Just so you know what you're up against...

Rachael

--
Rachael             From the Dilbert Newsletter:
   Lininger              "You should talk to her.