Dragaera

Spoiler protection (was: META: readalong list rules)

Thu Jun 13 11:21:14 PDT 2002

>>    It is also the opinion of this FAQ writer that anyone
>>    who braves a post marked "Spoilers!" in the header
>>    gets exactly what he or she deserves, whether through
>>    a broken newsreader failing to implement a page
>>    break, or through a post with insufficient whitespace
>>    for his screen settings.

>Hell no.  It is very easy to lose track of the Subject, and hence easy
>to overlook a spoiler warning in the Subject line.  In practice,
>generous (but not excessive) spoiler space is needed.

I disagree if you have spoiler in the subject line then you can filter
those from the list with spoiler into another folder for such items, and
even go so far as to instantly trash them if your not interested in
reading such content.

--
Ryan