Dragaera

Pepperfields (was: Why doesn't anybody *win*?)

magical truthsaying bastard roney! rone at ennui.org
Sun Sep 8 17:53:58 PDT 2002

{possible Orca spoiler}

Gaertk at aol.com writes:
  In a message dated Sun, 8 Sep 2002 5:01:08 AM Eastern
  Standard Time, David Silberstein <davids at kithrup.com> writes:
  > However, since Morrolan was instrumental in aiding the
  > Crown in the first place, I suspect the issue of whether
  > they should go to anyone else never even came up.
  Agreed; this is also the reason why I believe Khaavren is the
  current Warlord.

Given that he's supposed to be the head of the Special Tasks Group (at
the time _Orca_ was written), that seems unlikely.

rone
--
{Reagan's} presidency always reminded me of a remark made by a woman to
Heywood Broun following Secretariat's victory in the Triple Crown.  After the