Dragaera

POTD question...

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 21 14:01:01 PST 2003

Steven Brust wrote:
> I guess I must be in a "spoil their fun" mood.
>
> This one wasn't an inside joke.  Unless my subconscious was playing games,
> that was nothing more than what sounded to me like an elegant kind of
> code.  Matthew will think I'm lying again, but for the rest of you I hope
> this answers it.

Bah!  This sounds to me like another attempt at subterfuge
>from our favorite author/Yendi.

I'm gonna need proof....<grin>

Chris

"Blind man's night is music to the deaf, and
everyone has *two* paths, not one, whence comes
tragedy and comedy, forsooth and damn straight,
son."
 - "The Gypsy" - Brust & Lindholm