Dragaera

Tukko

Tue Feb 4 14:12:12 PST 2003

Or it's a title - "servant", say.  Maybe this is in a language
Vlad doesn't recognize - say recently-fashionable Serioli.

The child-name-switch thing (not nearly as bad as the ex-and-current-
wife-name-switch thing) comes, I bet, from mixing different storage
systems, not anything Sethra (uplifted Dragaerans in general?) should be
susceptible to...

- Philip