Dragaera

Loiosh "talking" to others (was Re: An amusing notion...)

circadian rhyme rone at ennui.org
Wed Feb 19 19:47:03 PST 2003

Mark A Mandel writes:
  There's a passage where Vlad, Morrolan, & Aliera are sitting around in
  Castle Black and, approximately, Morrolan says something about "that
  thing", referring to Loiosh, then cocks his head as if listening and
  says to L., "You, that's who I'm calling a thing."

That one struck me more as a non-psychic communication.

  More distantly, does he communicate with Noish-pa's familiar Ambrus (a
  cat)?

They don't seem to like each other; it seems unlikely.

rone
--
"Alan Alda's all we are."
	- Kurt Cobain