Dragaera

1st Occasional SF Bay Area Brustian Gathering

Mon Mar 17 13:34:46 PST 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 ambyrglow at softhome.net wrote:
> >> It's easy to get to La Dolce Vita on California St in Palo Alto - 50
> >> meters from Caltrain, easy parking for those driving (on the street or
> >> behind the building) just off El Camino.  Nothing as exciting as >tapioca
> >> tea there though.  They do serve good sandwiches/soup, and there's >a
> >> nice
> >> cheap dim sum place next door.  Perhaps 5:30-7?  The truth is I'm >not
> >> clear on how long such an event runs or really what the rational >behind
> >> them is, except as an excuse to dress in gray and black.
> .
> I'd prefer a lunchish time (noon?  one?) if that works for other people on
> Wednesday.  If by tapioca tea you mean what I think you mean, the Black
> Pearl place a block or so away from La Dolce Vita serves that. . .

Not quite the best for me, but doable after 1:30...I have to lightrail
back from downtown San Jose at noon.
Actually, La Dolce Vita works for me...I've been there before, it's not
bad.

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com