Dragaera

Athyra (no Chapter 9+ spoilers) and Dragon

Tue Jun 3 04:18:04 PDT 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Philip Hart wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Iválawyerly Rebollo wrote:

In fact it is right, I am a lawyer...

> > On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Philip Hart wrote:
> > >
> > >This was discussed recently.  The lawyerly answer...
> > >
> > >The authoritative (literally) answer: Vlad doesn't feel like getting
>into
> > >a long discussion about his history with a Dragraeran/Teckla/child.
> >
> > Sincerelly, I prefer the first one. I think he explains many things to
>Savn
> > but does not care to stop explanations when he wants.
>
>Not sure if you're actually disagreeing with SKZB,

What's the matter to disagree with SKZB???? He just wrote the story:
Dear Mr. Burst, if you need that I explain you your whole work, please do
not hesitate to contact me.
Yours faithfully,
Iván.

>but if you feel
>strongly about the (now correctly spelled - should have gone with
>"physicistly" anyway) first option, and you're not finished reading the
>book, you can probably still take it back, get a refund, and send that
>refund to my paypal account...

Eeeeh.... Thank you for your suggestion, I will take it into account.

Accede al romance onine. Descubre gente que busca a otra gente en MSN Amor &
Amistad. http://match.msn.es/