Dragaera

Morganti

Derrill 'Kisc' Guilbert kisc at insaneninjahero.com
Mon Jun 9 11:08:44 PDT 2003

I would say that wizard staves are less than Artifacts, generally. I would
imagine that Morrolon and Sethra, for instance, might have staves that could
qualify as Artifacts, but generally, I would think that every wizard on the
block isn't capable of creating an Artifact.

Now, I would define Artifact (with capital A) as something that transends
the creator in some way. Either they last forever (or a Really Long Time),
they are "ultimately" powerful (the orb), they are Unique and useful to many
people, that sort of thing.

A wizard's staff, while often powerful, doesn't /generally/ matter beyond
that particular wizard who created it. The Orb and the Great Weapons have
been a part of history, to some extent regardless of their users.

Kisc