Dragaera

Dragaera list: OT: suggestion for the list

Wed Apr 30 00:57:12 PDT 2003

Can I possibly contribute in a small way to the list?

I would like to suggest that all Users to the list prefix their subject
line similarly to the subjectline of this email (or some variation).   I
sometimes have trouble determining what is spam & what is not, when the
subject line is a single word, or at least not in the least connected to
Dragaera.

In the past, I know I have been guilty of deleting valid Dragaera list
email, because the subject line looked too much like Spam.

Just my 2 cents here.

Andrew.