Dragaera

Dragaera list: OT: suggestion for the list

Wed Apr 30 01:02:48 PDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:57:12 +1000, you wrote:

>Can I possibly contribute in a small way to the list?
>
>I would like to suggest that all Users to the list prefix their subject
>line similarly to the subjectline of this email (or some variation).   I
>sometimes have trouble determining what is spam & what is not, when the
>subject line is a single word, or at least not in the least connected to
>Dragaera.
>
>In the past, I know I have been guilty of deleting valid Dragaera list
>email, because the subject line looked too much like Spam.
>
>Just my 2 cents here.
>
>Andrew.

I set up a filter.  All emails to dragaera at dragaera.info go to a
separate folder.  Surely Eudora can do that?

--

lazarus

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American Public."               -- Theodore Roosevelt