Dragaera

Agyar *spoilers*

Matthew Jennings attjen at gwu.edu
Fri Nov 21 13:01:19 PST 2003

>The first thing I need to say is that your line wrap is fucked
>up.  Wrap at between 68-72 characters, please.

Hmm.  didn't realize, but my e-mail doesn't seem to give me any control over wrap. Except for hitting
return. Like that. First time I've noticed any problem.

(clippage)
>He doesn't seem to require a coffin filled with his "home
>earth" or grave dirt.

But he does have a 'crate'... but that's all he says about it...

>He doesn't have to count grains of rice scattered in his path
>(Chinese vampires), nor hop (Chinese again?), and as far as we
>can tell he has a nose (Greek) and is normally visible (don't

wow. never heard any of those.

>No noticable affectation of out-of-date clothing, but I seem to
>recall a few hints about attitudes and mannerisms.  No
>indications about suitability of animal blood or the consequences
>of not drinking blood (animal or human).

He does describe his hunger and his weakness when he can't go out. as for the animal blood, the death of the neighbor's dog doesn't confirm one way or the other.

Interesting stuff though. I forgot about the water one, I may have to peruse it again to see if I can find something about that.