Dragaera

Book on Tape...

Fri Nov 21 15:11:29 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 15:40, Chris Olson - SunPS wrote:

> two of his short stories on CD in "Radio play" fashion that I
> recommend to anyone who enjoys his work.  The two stories are "Murder
> Mysteries" and "Snow White Apple" (I'm away from the CD and books,
> and am not positive of the name of the second).  Both are excellent.

The second is "Snow, Glass, Apples", although Chris kinda gave away the
original source for the story.  I also have those two stories on CD.
They're quite good, although I was slightly disappointed to find out
they're actually the last two stories in his book of short stories,
"Smoke and Mirrors", which I had already read.

Jag