Dragaera

Geography: I have a map up on my website

Mon Mar 8 05:24:43 PST 2004

Mmmm. Just noticed a glaring mistake on my part:

Book of Taltos, page 99 - Deathgate Falls has an exact geographical
location; therefore, so do the Paths of the Dead, only they don't ... I know
that somewhere in the Ash Mountains is a very high cleft called Greymist
Valley ... the Blood River flows into the valley, and over a waterfall, and
[into the Paths of the Dead] ... those few who leave the Paths of the Dead
... report finding themselves ... waking up at the foot of the Ash
Mountains, or lost in the Forbidden Forest, or even walking along the
seacoast a thousand miles away.

And then later:

page 161 - There was no sea closer than a thousand miles to Deathgate Falls.

The western coast around Kana should curve north, not continue northeast as
I drew it.

Bryan