Dragaera

Geography: I have a map up on my website

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Mar 8 11:36:06 PST 2004

"Bryan Newell" <bryann at bryann.net> writes:

> Thank you all for your patience.

Congratulations on getting to this stage!

The map looks very nice, too.

I'd suggest that use of color was a good way to make it more readable
without making it larger.  JPEG is very good at handling colors -- and
in fact handles B&W as a color image.

I've set up the link from dragaera.info to your site. So far I'm
describing it as a "Dragaeran Geography" site; I believe you plan to
expand it, but right now that seems to me to be the special draw that
will get people there.  I probably need to add verbiage to *all* the
sites pointing out their special areas more clearly.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>