Dragaera

If I were the Demon...

Thu Jun 3 21:39:59 PDT 2004

> > has.. but he's not immune.  And, if *I* were the
> Demon.. once I found out
> > he's immune to direct attacks, Noish-pa, Loiosh,
> Rocza and Cawti..among
> > others.. would become the new targets.  They DON'T
> have GW's and the best
> > way to punish Vlad is to make him live with the
> knowledge that his beloveds
> > are gone..

> If I'm the Demon, my strategy for dealing with Vlad
> and LT is to leave him
> alone.  I don't see that putting down a squealer is
> worth mixing it up
> with someone who has a Great Weapon, or worse,
> inspiring a white-hot rage
> of vengeance in someone who has a Great Weapon.

Well, let's think of other things here though. Don't
forget this ain't about being the Demon, it's "the
Organization" we're dealing with now, not just an act
of vengeance.

As much as the organization would like to supercede
its own authority, it has rules - like the not at home
and no family rules. Now,... I can't remember if it
broke the "not at home" rule BUT, I don't think it's
hit family side.

IF the organization starts breaking it's own rules,
then you have a loosening of the command structure and
then everyone and their uncle will start breaking the
rules which will ultimately work against the house and
the head of the house and its structure.

We know the Demon has been willing to risk and
inter-house war before with Mellar. But even then that
was only with great reluctance. There is precedent
that states Vlad must be handled.

I believe they will be forced to keep it on a personal
level.