Dragaera

RPG advice?

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Tue Aug 10 18:52:23 PDT 2004

#Peter H. Granzeau wrote:
#> At 11:11 08/10/2004 -0600, Howard Brazee wrote:
#>> I recently started reading Elizabeth Moon (she's going to be

#In her Space Opera she explored what immorality drugs can do to families and
#succession.  I hope MileHiCon can get her in a panel with Wil McCarthy about
#this topic, which he explores in more depth.

Yes, it's pretty to see that immorality drugs would have a serious
effect on families. What they would do to succession -- I assume you
mean dynastic succession -- is harder to imagine.

(If you think I'm missing out on something obvious, look closely at the
word before "drugs". <eg>)

-- Mark A. Mandel
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]