Dragaera

Agyar - Sethra?

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 11:39:51 PDT 2004

Rebecca wrote on August 29, 2004

>Possible spoilers for /Agyar/
>(depending on your definition of a spoiler)

I think it is a spoiler and so is the back cover.

Rebecca wrote on August 29, 2004
>I recently read /Agyar/, and I got to thinking... Does Steve's
>sex-vampire thing extend to Dragaera?

I just bought Agyar recently too and it got me thinking...Could he
be something besides a v*?  He cannot eat food at all.  Last
page of Chapter 17, "They'll probably perform an autopsy."  What
would be around to autopsy after the sun was done.  No one
seems to mention any bite wounds except when someone's whole
neck is ripped apart.  Metal through the heart kills.

Could he be an incubus?

In the end, I settled on v* because I did not want to research
incubus and there seems to be different rules for vampires in
different books, movies, tales, and tv-shows.

Anybody have any idea what is the significance of the
"piece of petrified wood" (last page)?

Bye.

Linda G.