Dragaera

Re ext up in the Vladiad

ReVibe68 at aol.com ReVibe68 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 20:09:47 PST 2005

On a side note  ans perhaps WAAAY offf  Topic:  Anyone got
> info on Brusts next tale in the  Vladiad?  I'm startin
> to fiend justttt  a   little.

In response Jot Powers wrote on Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:06:02  -0700

>The Tor website [2] only has a schedule out
>to  April 2005 right now, and it's not there.  (Although it  appears
>reprints of both Agyar and Gypsy are forthcoming).

>[2] http://www.tor.com/schedule.html

Hi everyone and  Jot,

Perhaps, you meant Sethra Lavode, paperback is  forthcoming.

Agyar, Orb trade paperback edition, came out around  August 2004.

Sethra Lavode, paperback, forthcoming March  2005
(still hoping for some Lavodewear by then)

Gypsy, Orb Trade  paperback, Steven Brust & Megan Lindholm,
forthcoming April  2005

I was able to pick up the Orb trade paperbacks "Agyar", "The  Sun, the
Moon & the Stars", "Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille"  and paperback
"Freedom and Necessity" at a Barnes and Noble this  summer.

I have also seen Orb trade paperback To Reign in H*ll,  paperbacks
The Phoenix Guards and Five Hundred Years After at the same  store. I
think they have a warehouse somewhere and they keep restocking
with 1 of whatever Steven Brust books they have including The Book
of Jhereg, The Book of Taltos, and the Book of Athyra omnibus  volumes,
Dragon and Issola paperbacks.

Thanks for the info, I'd already heard about  the Sethra Lavode PB.
Problem is I have it in HC already. I was  hoping that someone had a tidbit
about the next totally NEW addition to  the Vladiad.

In This World there are no enemies, nor are  there friends; There are only
potential opponents with varying degrees of  skill.