Dragaera

OT: Problems with Microsoft Internet explorer and Windows explorer

Bato001 at aol.com Bato001 at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 10:13:02 PST 2005

    I am running Windows Millenium at home. I have Optimum online. My
internet explorer(6.0) keeps closing down every time I try to put info into a info
field on a web page. Anybody have any idea why this happens??? I also get error
29 messages when trying to open up folders in windows explorer, My Computer.
I* have looked all over the internet and in books. The only solution I can come
up with is to reload the whole operating system or upgrade to XP.
Please, I'm desperate.

John D. Barbato, OD