Dragaera

[spoiler?] Great Weapon speculation, was Re: [SKZB] Credibility points

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:56:17 PDT 2005

On 7/7/05, Sethra <sethra500 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really don't think God Slayer has that ability to heal. I think it
> was just the act of creating it that returned the use of Vlad's arm.
> Like when lighting flashes. You get that brief moment of light, but
> what ever it struck is still burned (sorry my analogies seem a little
> wacked).

The best evidence I have for Vlad-as-Godslayer being able to heal lies
in Spellbreaker's previously-displayed ability to, um, "vanish" minor
wounds. I think this was in /Phoenix/, while Vlad was talking to
Verra.

Max

--
Teach him horsemanship, and archery, and to hate every lie.
-Herodotus, on raising sons