Dragaera

Sethra as Vlad's mother? (Was Yummy Vlad Speculation)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Dec 19 12:02:46 PST 2005

Jose Marquez wrote:

>> If a Dragon accepts the challenge to become a Dzur - are his children
>> part Dzur as well?
>
>Why would any self-respecting Dragon want to become a Dzur? *grin*

As a bet.   Maybe for revenge (we have seen that this is a valid reason
to become a Dzur).   Pride can get one into trouble.

If he was forced to choose between one or the other, he would probably
go through the gauntlet again or risk war or whatever to pick Dragon.
But not necessarily - there are higher causes that he would be honor
bound to accept.