Dragaera

The Magic Box

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:40:10 PST 2006

On 1/4/06, Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Dear powers-that-be, I didn't receive the email Jose responds to below,
> or anyway haven't yet.

Well, it hit the mailing list archives.

   http://lists.dd-b.net/pipermail/dragaera/2006q1/001137.html

I am not sure that the powers-that-be can help in this regard, given
that he sent the e-mail directly to you as well as to the list.  If
your mail server at slac.stanford.edu is dropping stuff on the floor,
you can hardly expect the dragaera list administrators to know
anything about it, or be able to do anything about it.

>  I think I only see dragaera-bounces in Jon's comments, btw.

This might have something to do with the mail agent he's using at his
stream.com account.  I note that the "Sender:" header for the list is
from "dragaera-bounces"; if he uses "Reply All", and it responds by
CC-ing what's in the "Sender" header (as well as what's in the "From:"
and "To:" headers), well, I think that would explain it.