Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Jan 10 07:43:24 PST 2006

K Kuhn <kknolte at ecity.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/09/06 09:11 AM
Please respond to
kknolte at ecity.net

Jay Smith <goannaman at gmail.com>
cc
Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Subject
Re: the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really* know about
Kragar?)

>Question - what if it wasn't Vlad's 'soul' that let him create raw
>Chaos, but the fact that he's an Easterner rather than a Dragaeran?  And
>Chaos is something the Phoenix have doings with, if you look at the
>history of Zerika I.

This seems quite unlikely, since:

a) It means everything we've been told about chaos and the ability to
control it is incorrect (or at least woefully incomplete).
b) It doesn't explain how Aliera is able to use Elder Sorcery
c) It doesn't explain why no other Easterners besides Vlad have ever been
seen to use Elder Sorcery
d) You'd think that if all Easterners could use Elder Sorcery, the Empire
and the Orb wouldn't present much of a threat to the East.

Majikjon