Dragaera

Not a witch?

Wed Jan 11 23:33:54 PST 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Jose Marquez wrote:

> her (mild: clearly she's attempting banter, and it's going right over
> Daymar's head)

Clearly he should float higher.

> contempt was aimed not necessarily at Daymar, but at his skills.
> He uses his psychic ability to float ostentatiously

Note that A used to do some floating herself (I think not at the time of
_J_ though).  Perhaps there's a double self-loathing here - she was
self-conscious about her height, and having stopped levitating for effect
she reacts more strongly than normal to those who still do.  Or just
overcompensation.