Dragaera

the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really* knowabout Kragar?)

Wed Jan 25 23:14:11 PST 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> On 1/17/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> > Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> >

> > >Time travel weirds history.
> > >

> > Is it a given that time travel is in any way involved?
>
> Since the distant past of Dragaera involves stuff from our present and
> future, and yet the tales of Dragaera are being related in our
> present, well, I nearly think time travel of *some* sort is indeed a
> given.

Maybe there's a quibble about "travel" - perhaps only info is being
conveyed back.  And maybe there's some sort of universal recurrence
going on (great, I'm going to have to relive the 2000 election) and
the Texts are being projected forward...