Dragaera

the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really* knowabout Kragar?)

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:27:34 PST 2006

On 1/29/06, K Kuhn <kknolte at ecity.net> wrote:

>   I've laid out my reasons why I don't think that
> Easterners may have tried creating raw amorphia before, and there's
> always the possibility that 'Taltos' as a surname is a big flaming hint.

I wonder if perhaps witchcraft can be used to create amorphia?  But up
until Vlad, no witch had been knowledgeable of the possibility, and
desperate and stupid enough to try it (and Vlad just didn't realize
that it was witchcraft that he had done).  Hm.  Probably not, but an
interesting thought. And I think it works better than the idea that
any Easterner can create chaos.