Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Feb 2 06:15:03 PST 2006

Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
02/01/06 12:15 PM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: the honing of Vlad

>Well, let's assume that Morrolan is needed - to prepare Vlad for
>whatever.   Paarfi would certainly want to push Morrolan's role and
>discount Vlad's role in his own mind - and in his writings.

That brings to mind a question I've had since reading /Issola/... How will
Dragaerans in general react to the fact that an *Easterner* holds a *Great
Weapon*?

Isn't that kind of the equivilent of a toddler walking around armed with
an Atomic Bomb?

Certainly there will be fear of the weapon itself--but I'd imagine that
quite a number of Dragaerans will react to it by saying "He really
shouldn't have that, it's too dangerous for him, we'd better take it away
from him."

Of course, that's kind of like the mice voting to bell the cat.

Majikjon