Dragaera

Spoiler thread on Brokedown Palace, need to know.

Tue Feb 7 10:28:05 PST 2006

_Brokedown Palace_ has the same "internal author" as _Athyra_. That is to
say, none at all.

If we accept the premise that Steve has a conduit to Drageara that allows
Vlad to dictate to him and allows him interview Paarfi and acquire his
writings, then it's no stretch to imagine that he also has some way of
viewing events there independently. The only author is Steve himself,
revealing the events that he observed.

I personally wouldn't get overly involved in trying to tie the people and
events in _Brokedown Palace_ too closely to the Vladiad. It's a different
story in a different time and place. It's main value vis-a-vis the Vladiad
is that it gives us something to anchor Vlad's heritage to.