Dragaera

Speculations about Sethra and the Lavodes (Was RE: TEST)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:59:39 PST 2006

On 2/15/06, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:
> We don't know this.
>
> Sorcery is the "popular" theory, but all we know for sure is that Vlad
> thinks Dragaerans can't get pregnant by accident.
>
> The method of contraception (or even if it really *is* what we would
> consider to be contraception) is completely unknown to us.

That's not all we know. IIRC Paarfi comments at one point that,
pre-Interregnum, mixed-breeds were more common because modern
contraceptives weren't available. Given the developments in sorcery
since the Interregnum, I'd call that evidence in favor of
contraception being sorcerous in nature. It certainly implies that
it's not simple biology at work.

Max

--
Be pretty if you are,