Dragaera

Speculations about Sethra and the Lavodes (Was RE: TEST)

Wed Feb 15 11:06:36 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com>
To: "Kenneth Gorelick" <pulmon at mac.com>
Cc: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Speculations about Sethra and the Lavodes (Was RE: TEST)

> Kenneth Gorelick <pulmon at mac.com>
> Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
> 02/15/06 10:14 AM

> Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
> cc
> dragaera at dragaera.info
> Subject
> Re: Speculations about Sethra and the Lavodes (Was RE: TEST)
>

> Weilder of a Great Weapon? So what? She's got one of her own (at least),
> and she hands them out to visitors like Halloween candy.
>

> Majikjon

Note to self: Go trick or treating at Dzur Mt this year.

Jeff
-would probably get stuck with Thought Reader, the Great Weapon equivalent
of a 56k modem.
"You can use it to read any creatures mind, if you wait long enough!"
"Yeah? Read mine."
Concentrates:

"You. . "

"Are. . "

"An. . "

"Idio. . .oh damn, I lost the connection"