Dragaera

Jenoine and Gods

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 07:44:10 PST 2006

> Nice catch - I certainly hadn't noted the above.
>
> Conceivably "a few others" might be renegade Jenoine who helped Verra.
>
> The "for all their talents" bit might mean, "The J haven't figured
> out how
> to be in two places at once" [which I'm going to christen
> "duplocate" if
> no one else has] or haven't achieved (or aren't able naturally to
> achieve)
> the ability (which might be associated with amorphia and thus
> associated
> with Dragaera only).

Two comments:

1.  There is no limitation to the number of places (although one or
more may be removed, infinity -n is still infinity). Therefore,
polylocation, multilocation or omnilocation would be more descriptive
(if not as pretty).
2.  The Firesign Theater posed the philosophical conundrum "How can
you be in two places at once if you're not anywhere at all?"

Practice safe sophistry! Always use a conundrum.