Dragaera

Dragaera summit at Opus Festival 2006 - need individual input from list m...

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 19:43:04 PST 2006

On 2/20/2006 Rion wrote

>Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on joining us so that I can plan
>accordingly.

Sorry Rion, NO ONE IS COMING TO

Dragaera World Summit
Opus Fantasy Arts Festival (aka Opusfest)
19-21 May 2006 - Denver, CO.
Author GoH: Steven Brust.
http://www.opusfest.com/

EVEN STEVE BRUST IS NOT COMING.   He hasn't R.S.V.P. yet either.

Heh.

I think Steve is coming back from a convention and is away from his
computer.  I think a lot of other people read their emails while
they are at work during the day and they may have even had the day off
for Presidents Day.

RION WANTS A R.S.V.P from anyone who is going to the Dragaera World
Summit.

That said, I will *not* be coming to the Dragaera World Summit, but
I would like to give away Steve Brust swag at your convention.  How
can I do that?  Do you have a donate button on your website so
I could donate money to buy a Dzur t-shirt or a SKZB book?  Can I mail
you a Barnes and Noble gift card and you go purchase a book to give
away in a contest or raffle?