Dragaera

Teckla/Phoenix

Tue Feb 21 16:41:43 PST 2006

I've been 'idly' re-reading my Vladiad -- you know, I really despise  that term, but I can't come up with a better one -- and, in Teckla, I  came across another reference as Vlad being the Baronet of Taltos ...  but then, Kelly calls Noish-Pa 'Taltos', so perhaps the Baronetcy was  renamed?

  Anyhow, not really what I wanted to come out with, here.  Strange  things making connections in my head, though -- have parallels ever  been drawn between the sequence of events through Teckla and Phoenix to  the abortive student revolt of 1832, portrayed in 'Les  Miserables'?  Admittedly, Kelly's organization actually manages to  make it a bit further, as it were, but still ...