Dragaera

Brust E-Books

Mon Feb 27 08:25:14 PST 2006

On 2/27/06, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> The thing about printed books is where and when I read them.   On
> non-glowing, non reflecting screen, and when I'm somewhere where a
> computer is difficult.   I like reading paper books in bed, where I
> don't have to worry about turning them off when I'm done.

I tend to read with lighter text on a darker screen; it's easier on my
eyes, soothing almost.  I especially like reading e-books when I'm
grilling or in the parking lot waiting for people.  And both of my
devices that I use as e-book readers turn themselves off after some
minutes inactivity.

--
johne cook - wisconsin, usa