Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Apr 7 13:20:35 PDT 2006

On 2:04 PM Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:
>  While I'll agree that it's possible that Dragaera is "not natural" or has
>  been terraformed, I'd say we don't have enough to go on to say that
>  it is "likely". I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning for this.

One thing - we see beings who can in many ways be defined as creators.
Another thing, some of the characteristics of the planet match closely
to some of our mythos.

>  While we have a number of solutions we can "imagine" for terraforming
>  worlds, they all involve tremendous expenditures of energy and/or
>  time that are, at present, beyond our technological abilities.

The powerful technology that we see there isn't our technology.

We also see some material which may be "left-over" from the
world-building process.   Powerful, dangerous material that seems to
have a tremendous energy content.   The world as we see it and the
amorphia don't seem to be things that could have co-existed for millions
of years without some kind of control over things.